Friday, May 4, 2007

Friday - End of Class

Friday - Our group has submitted the group project. It is nice to have that completed. I would just like to reflect on this class. I enjoyed this class. I learned about a variety of ways to communicate. This class also opened my eyes to the types of communication that takes place online each day. I found the book for this class very helpful and informative. It was easy to understand and read. I enjoyed interacting with my classmates and look forward to my next online courses. I will definitely look for ways to communicate with my next set of classmates through online. The one thing that online courses lacked was the interaction with other classmates. The discussion boards are the main place that I interacted with my classmates but there is something about being able to see what the person looks like versus just seeing a name. It was also nice to talk with a few of my classmates over the phone. While it seemed time consuming and difficult to determine the best time for the interaction to occur the rewards were great. I believe this class worked to breaking down those barriers which is the lack of interaction among the students. I believe all online classes should encourage class interaction the way this class did. I am also excited about my new found friends from this class.

No comments: