Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Blog Experience

My experience with my group have gone very well. I have found this class challenging because it requires several hours of my time. I have found this class enjoyable and meaningful. The communication between my group has been great. One team member has taken the role of organizing and seeking out volunteers for different parts of the project. During the chat I was able to share a few ideas that were received well. When a team member in my group has an idea it seems that we all work to make it happen. Another team member felt we should have some key points that were found in chapter 10. I volunteered to provide that along with another team member. I made one PowerPoint slide for our presentation and another group member put together two more pages that matched my page. The power point presentation is looking good. My group seems to easily reach consensus, it seems that we all go with the flow of things and we all care about our grade. Earlier today I sent the summary off to be added to the presentation.
To be honest, my previous experiences working in groups have not ended well. I usually get stuck doing most of the work and then the teacher grades us down because not all team members participated. My faith in working in groups has been restored. This has been a very positive experience.

1 comment:

xiana08 said...

Angela,

I am glad our team is working well. I am almost finished with the Power Point presentation. It is taking more time that I thought since I was not very familiar with the program. I appreciate that you like the presentation so far.

Bea