I reviewed the rough draft of my groups presentation. I am very happy with the way everything is turning out. It is looking really good. It looks like we are close to being finished. It has been a bit of work but very helpful. My friend actually will have a job interview on Thursday for an internship teaching position. The power point presentation that my group developed has helped me assist her in preparing for this upcoming interview. We are going to get together by phone in order for her to practice with the interview.
I reviewed chapter 13 today. I found it very interesting since public speaking is not my favorite thing to do. In preparing a speech for the public it is important to know and understand your audience if possible. I also found that a self analysis may help in preparing an effective speech. A person can review their life in order to find potential topics to discuss. I think this may also be helpful when getting prepared for a job interview. One can review their life and recent accomplishment then look at creating a short summary should the interviewer ask questions of that nature.
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment