See myspace blog for Tieger Assessment. http://www.myspace.com/scottandangela_albertson
I found that my score on this assessment was close. 3 - Visual, 4 – Auditory, and 6- Kinesthetic. I actually didn’t know that I communicated in Kinesthetic terms. Kinesthetic – types tend to think in tactile/feeling terms and use “feelings” vocabulary, e.g. “That story was so touching”, “I’m warming up to that idea”, “That feels right to me.” After reading this I agree. I do use this type of communication style often. My husband is the Visual type. He often describes things to me by using visual pictures. I get so lost, so he eventually draws it out for me. Kind of funny, however, this now makes sense it is because he is a visual person.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Angela, it was good talking to you today and learning some stuff about you. After reading this post I learned a little more. I hope all is well and look foward to talking to you soon. God Bless
Post a Comment