Monday, April 23, 2007
Group B - Communication
This evening group B had an online chat. It went well. We had some great ideas about recording our voices in the power point to give it a personal touch. We also will be adding some info from chapter 10 to our presentation. Steph and myself will email our info to Bea on Wednesday. I will be reviewing the pp tomorrow. Gabriel and Steph will record themselves asking the interview questions. Then email it to Bea, who will insert it into the PowerPoint. Bea will also insert the info from chapter 10 into the pp. The last phase - Justin will answer a few questions by recording his voice and the remainder of questions by writing the answers down. That will be inserted into the PowerPoint. Each person will give it one more final review before we turn it in to the instructor. I have a great group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Angela. You have a great blog site! I enjoyed reading your posts. I agee with you about group projects. I never really liked doing them either. Like you, I would always seem to get stuck doing ALL of the work. Not fair at all. I am very glad our group project has gone so well.
Post a Comment